This website contains details of the business of the Akan Adventure Tourism Association (the “Association”) and other related information.
- Policy for protecting personal information
- The Association has determined policies for protecting personal information as follows, and the Association will build a structure for protecting personal information and will promote the protection of personal information.
- Managing personal information
- The Association will maintain customers’ personal information such that it is accurate and up-to-date; and, in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information, the Association will strictly manage personal information by maintaining a security system and a management system and taking other necessary steps and by implementing security measures.
- Purpose of use for personal information
- When an inquiry is received from a customer on this website, that customer might be asked to register his or her name, e-mail address, telephone number, and other personal information, but that personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
- Prohibition of disclosing and providing personal information to third parties
- The Association will appropriately manage personal information it has received from customers, and the Association will not disclose personal information to a third party, except in the following cases:
・ when the customer has consented
・ when the Association discloses personal information to a vendor to whom business is contracted in order to carry out a service requested by the customer
・ when disclosure of personal information is necessary in accordance with a law or ordinances
- Security measures for personal information
- The Association is taking all possible security measures to ensure that personal information is accurate and secure.
- Inquiry by person in question
- If a customer wishes to inquire about, amend, delete, or carry out the like in relation to his or her own personal information, the request will be handled after conforming that the customer is the person in question.
- Complying with and reviewing law and ordinances and standards